The event comprises of the following distances:
- The Kauri Ultra - 65km - A loop starting and finishing in Coromandel Township via Waikawau Beach
- The Kauri Classic - 30km - A loop starting and finishing in Coromandel Township, using the old historic Colville Road
- The Kauri Half-Marathon - 22km - A loop starting and finishing in Coromandel Township
- The Kauri Loop - 12km - Coromandel Township
There is also a short 5km walk/run circuit from the town which is for families and children. Entry for this can be done on the day of the event. For more information on this call Rita on 027-210-3734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL RUNNERS : ULTRA, CLASSIC, HALF AND LOOP (MEN AND WOMEN)
- Junior 1 - Under 14 years (13km only)
- Junior 2 - Under 17 years (23 and 13km only)
- Junior 3 - Under 20 Years
- Open - 20 - 39 years
- Masters - 40 - 49 years
- Vets - 50 - 59 years
- Classics - 60+
Please note the Ultra and Classic events are for 18 years of age and older.
WALKERS : CLASSIC, HALF AND LOOP (MEN AND WOMEN)
No age categories.
The Kauri Classic, Kauri Half and Kauri Loop events are open to individual runners and walkers. There will prizes for the first three men and women as well as age category winners.